I just read a very good article on Nerdwallet. Here is my shortened list of the tips:
- Save for a down payment! I have some good zero down payment programs, but it NEVER hurts to have cash in the bank!
- Save for closing costs See #1 above.
- Don’t obtain any new loans
- Check your credit – call me, I can do this for you
- Determine how much you can afford – call me, I can help you with this
- Explore your down payment options – again, call me, I can help you with this
The article lists 19 more tips, all of them you will find very helpful! You can read the full article here.
Give me a call today! I love working with first-time home buyers and would love to help you get into the home of your dreams!