Want to buy a home in a hurry? Here are some great ways to save:
- Paying off credit card debt should be a priority. This will improve your debt-to-income ratio – and possibly increase your credit score!
- Get your savings automated! Once you figure out how much you can save, set it up to automatically transfer every week.
- Earn a little extra money. Have a garage sale or sale items on line to generate some extra cash for your down payment.
- Buy only things you need. Before buying that daily latte, ask yourself how badly it’s needed.
- Reduce your utility bills. Turn the thermostat down before leaving for the day, wash clothes in cold water, lower the temperature on your hot water heater. Small adjustments like these can lead to big savings.
Remember, you do not need a 20% down payment to purchase a home. In fact, we have zero down payment loan programs available! Give me a call today to discuss the different options for you!
I would love to help you buy the home of your dreams!